Alpha Pregnancy center serves with Care & Competence
- Established in 1991 with four centers in southwest Georgia.
- Just in the last five years over 2,400 patients have been served.
- Each location has the oversight of a nurse manager and licensed physician.
- We provide medical services for pregnancy diagnosis and medical confirmation.
- We offer evidenced based education on pregnancy and sexual health related topics.
- Our services are confidential as allowable by the state of Georgia.
- We do not provide extended OB/GYN or pre-natal care, birth control prescriptions or devices, fertility testing, abortion services, referrals for abortion or STI/STD testing.
APC Executive Staff
Dr. Ejiroghene Onos, MD and Dr. Sandra Cheevers, MD: Medical Directors
David Smith: Executive Director
Jim McBride: Chairman of the Board
Abby Dampier, RN: Nurse Manager
Jessica Sheets: Director of Services